- Faith consumers have emerged as a purchasing powerhouse in recent years, spending over $2 trillion annually.
- 86% of Faith consumers are much more likely to choose entertainment options that promote Christian values, compared to 54% of Christians overall. Source: 2014 Religious Survey, American Insights.
- More than 173 million strong, more than 7 out of 10 citizens self-identify as Christian.
- U.S. Christians are becoming more racially and ethnically diverse, expected to grow 167% from 2010 to 2050, compared to 42% for the total population. Source: 2014 U.S. Religious Landscape Study, Pew Research Center.
- There are 247 Million Christians in the U.S. Source: 2010 Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.
- 77% of Americans self-identify as Christian. Source: 2012 Gallup.
- The Hartford Institute For Religion Research states there are approximately 350,000 religious congregations in the United States.